Monday, July 13, 2009

Air Jordan V's (5)

I love the Air Jordan V. It's one of my top 5 favorite Jordan's. I just started collecting @ the end of last year so the first "V's" that I purchased were the "AJF V Grey/Green's" you see on the right then earlier this year I picked up the "Toro Bravo" pak. I was wooried because like most Jordan's during the school year they came out on a Saturday morning but I didn't have the money and I didn't get paid until the following Monday. So that Saturday & Sunday I was calling stores and people were like "they're gonna sell out before Monday, you beter get in here too get them!", and I was constantly checking on-line but they never became available to purchase because I was gonna use Paypal. Well, Monday rolled around, I got paid and made a call to a Finishline that's not in a mall but close to my neighborhood and itHad 1 pair of them left. I got there and they had them sitting on the counter for me. They told me that Saturday morning the sold 1o pak's the first hour and since then no one else had purchased them. So, I paid and got them. I (like usually) debated getting two pairs to sell one because they were going online for like nearly $4oo to $500 but decided not to. Then, a couple ofweeks ago I picked up the Air Jordan V Burgundy LS. I got them at a thrift store in Indianapolis, IN called Plato's Closet for $65 once I factor in the $5 off coupon I scoured for online. Then the other pair, of course not mine!!! They are my beautiful wife's. Air Jordan V Grey/Pink that I got her off eBay for like $25. And so far, that's my Jordan 5 game. I'm on the look out strong for a pair of Green Bean V's. Hit me on the email or Twitter if you gotta a size 12.5 or a 13. Peace

No comments: