Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Air Jordan Hall of Fame Pack Release Details



When Michael’s enshrined in Springfield, Mass. later this Fall, Jordan Brand will celebrate the accomplishment with a three pair release called the “Hall of Fame Pack.” The drop will include new variations of the Air Jordan I (1), Air Jordan 2K9 (2009), and Air Jordan 6 (Six Rings). Each shoe features a predominantly black upper with red and white accents, paying respects to MJ’s days in The Windy City. Jordan’s most important statistics from his career are printed all over each shoe’s upper. The Jordan Hall of Fame Pack will be released nationwide on September 5. Each shoe is available individually, with prices ranging from $125-200... as for me I'm still not sure about these!! I love the 1, but the 2K9 is horrible and the 6Ring is kinda blah... but I got a feeling it's one of those "looks better in person shoes".

No comments: